Silicare© Silica Gel - 5 Gram Packets
What Are Silica Gel Packs And Why You Need Them?
You know those small desiccant packets you find tucked away in your medicine containers, shoe boxes, and electronic product packaging? These Silica Gel Packets have the words "do not eat" printed on them, and offer valuable protection because they help keep your stuff moisture free. Our packets are filled with Silicare© Brand silica gel, so you know you can trust the quality.
- Silica Gel Packets, 5 Grams Each
- Available in Multiple Packaging Options:
- 50 Packet Bag
- 75 Packet Bag
- 2,000 Packet Box
- 4,000 Packet Box
- Our ISO Certified manufacturing process and multiple quality control checkpoints allows us to deliver reliable products to our users
- For use in industrial, laboratory, or personal applications
- Local packaging and inventory available in Houston, Texas
- Perfect For Controlling Humidity In Safes, Cars, Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Much More
High Quality & Effective Moisture Adsorber
Silica Gel Desiccant Packets
SiliCare TM Silica Gel Packets are made using only the Highest Quality Material and stored in a resealable bag to provide ease of use and to Retain Desiccants Freshness. Whether you have important documents (birth certificates, social security cards, etc.) stored in files in a desk, basement, container, or envelopes, you can add a few packets of our premium silica gel to keep them safe.
Rechargeable Silica Gel Desiccant Packets
Have our silica gel packets stopped working? Don’t worry, our Rechargeable Silica Gel packets can easily be reused by putting them on a cookie sheet in a 225˚F oven for an hour to recharge. It’s really that simple! When you’re not using the packets, keep them in an airtight container to protect them from surrounding moisture and keep them fresh.
Some Uses Of Our High-Quality Premium Moisture Absorbing,
Silica Gel Packets
• Rescue and Dry Out A Wet Cell Phone! (totally works as directed)
• Stop Camera Condensation and streaks on your lenses
• Extend the Life of Razor Blades
• Keep Luggage dry & Dry out Makeup or Travel Bag
• Keep Fabric Dry
• Extend the Life of Silverware and Jewelry from Corrosion & Tarnishing
• Dry Flowers Faster
• Camping Gear Totes
• Adsorb/Absorb Mold Agents
• Handy and Practical to keep around the house or garage
+ you will find dozens of other great uses for these!